OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Eighteen48 Investments Limited is the data controller for personal data collected through this Website.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information about an individual that can identify a person. When you submit information to us through our ‘Contact Us’ form, we will collect personal data that you elect to provide such as:
- Identity data: includes first name, maiden name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data: includes address, telephone number and email address
Internet protocol (IP) addresses may be considered “personal data” in certain jurisdictions, such as in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and will be treated in accordance with this Policy.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We will collect and process your personal data as follows:
- Personal data collected: Your full name and other details provided by you at the time you provide us with your details using the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website
- Why processed: To respond to any queries you raise using the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website.
- Legal basis for processing: We collect such personal data for reasonable business purposes, including for the purpose of fulfilling your request, and, where applicable, to comply with a legal obligation. We will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your permission
Your personal data will be stored on servers in the European Union.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data as follows:
- With service providers including search engine providers, providers of hosting, cloud services and other information technology services that assist Eighteen48 in the improvement and optimization of the Site;
- if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of us or our employees, or of other users of our Website.
We employ security measures to protect your personal data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will take steps to ensure that your information receives an adequate level of security protection where it is processed and your rights continue to be protected.
The transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure. Although we will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website and any such transmission is made at your own risk.
We will keep your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, while we have a legitimate business need to do so, or as required by law (e.g. for tax, legal, accounting or other purposes), whichever is the longer.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Individuals subject to the European data protection laws have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, (ii) obtain restriction of processing or object to processing of personal data; and (iii) the right to data portability.
If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our Site to another website or you request a service from a third party, this Policy no longer applies.
Your browsing and interaction on any other websites, or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of any third parties.
We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to personal data collected by us through our Website and does not apply to these third party websites and third party service providers.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
By continuing to use our website or providing us with information following such a replacement Policy being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the replacement Policy.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data processing practices, you can contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ form or by:
- Writing to us at:
Eighteen48 Partners Limited
106 Brompton Road
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us on: +44(0)20 7590 1844